The company manufactures Epoxy Resin Dispensing Machine. The machine is made of Stainless steel and is considered corrosion free and comes with a white colour paint on it. The machine functions semi-automatically and consumes voltage of 220-440 volts. The machine performs electronically controlled pneumatic operation. There is a cycle status indicator for the facility of user. The whole process is controlled by a microprocessor chip. Mixing head design for a homogeneous mix. The company never compromises in its quality.
- Positive displacement with ﬁx metering unit.
- Adaptable to wind range of external ﬂuid reservoir.
- Volumetric short control, Cycle status indication.
- Mixing ratio (Fixed ratio): As per material speciﬁcation.
- Low voltage, electronically controlled pneumatic operation.
- Fully interlocked microprocessor controlled operation.
- Mixing head design to homogeneously mix & dispensed the two components.
- Automatic two way positive dispensing ﬂow directional valves for maintaining accurate ratio.
- Fixed ratios available over a 1:1 to 100:10 over range provide precise ratio control – ratios can be changed with interchangeable cylinders.
- Standard 4 position ﬁeld adjustable volume allows each of 4 Different size shots to be dispensed with ±2% repeatability.
- Built in external valve interface allows simple operation of remote valving (any type weather 2 way)
- Full Volume purge/prime system allow purging or priming without disturbing preset volumes.
- Ratio variation: from 100:10 to 100:100.
- Tank Size: standard capacity tanks & custom tanks.
- Shot size : Designed for Fixed quantity ( from 2 gram to 50 gram )
- Flow Rate : Vary with the shot size.